Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Affordable Dress of the Month

I found this wedding gown on sale for $250 from David's Bridal (where I find all of my affordable dresses)... and I was so pleasantly surprised to finally find a pretty dress that wasn't strapless.

I remember searching for my gown and desperately trying to find something different from the typical strapless dress.  Unfortunately, it seems that most designers these days think that any kind of strap or sleeve is completely out of the question.  Anything that I found was unflattering and totally old school/ boring.

This one is a nice fresh take on the cap sleeve.  Subtle, but something unique and classy.  I hope you like it!  (Sorry so small, I had trouble enlarging it without making it blurry).  Visit the webpage to see full details...


http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-Gown-with-Beaded-Chiffon-Bodice-WG9940_Sale-Sale-Bridal-Gowns

No comments:

Post a Comment